Resolved: Cannot open MultiPoint Dashboard: Application Error 1000, WmsDashboard.exe, Kernelbase.dll
1. You will need your local host name. If you don’t know that, you can run the command “hostname” from a command prompt and it will tell you the computer’s host name.
2. From a command prompt run “Net stop wms”. You will need to be running in an elevated command prompt as an administrator.
3. From a command prompt run “mmc.exe”. You will also need to be running in an elevated command prompt as an administrator.
4. CTRL+M to add a new snap-in
From the list of available snap-ins on the left, choose certificates, then add it to the list. There will be a popup dialog. Choose computer account from the three options, then choose local computer
5. Find “MultiPoint Services Certificates” in the list of certificates for the local computer. Delete all the certificates where “Issued By” is the local host name.
6. Now run “net start wms”. When the MultiPoint service starts, it will create a new certificate for you. This should fix the problem.
Thanks to Juan Carlos !!!